Monday, March 25, 2013

Hear my dumb voice!

My good friend and improv spirit guide Brian Gray has started a rad new blog and podcast about improv and I was lucky enough to be on the first episode, Go check it out here. And read his blog, Something to Care About.

What strikes me about the interview is how crazily out of touch I might be about the strengths and weaknesses of my work. I'm a huge proponent of self-evaluation, watching tape and etc, (and I still think it's incredibly valuable) but it now seems like I might have developed a particular lens for watching myself. A distorting lens. So I may be seeing the faults I have decided I already have rather than what's actually going on.

I certainly have a lot to think about now.

Now go take a listen to and look at Brian's hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment