Sunday, December 15, 2013

Improv Advent #15

15 -  Stay Gold Ponyboy

Today I had the opportunity to play with a guy I don't play with anymore. Scott had a bunch of things come up ( a baby) that took him out of the improv game, I didn't realize how much I missed him.

Even with all of the rust playing with him today was amazing. Before his hiatus we had played for years together and there is no substitution of that kind of bond.

What I want to say is twofold: when you find someone who you have developed connection with you need to cultivate and nurture that. Don't let that work fall away.

Also, be greedy. Make a point to work with the people you want to work with. Take the time and make the effort to do shows with the people you love. You don't know how long you'll have opportunity

I miss you Adam, Jocelyn, Scott, Anna, Amy.


Edit: First edit was on my phone, typos galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment